Thursday, March 8, 2012

That's SO 42 seconds ago...

I feel like my life is a lot like the new T Mobile commercials. You know, the ones where the guys get updates about everything before anyone else, especially before their guy friend who always looks like a chode because he's always behind the curve on everything. He's always the last to know.

Well... I feel like that A LOT lately! Like I'm the last one to know everything. This is usually how my conversations go...

Friend- Hey, did you get my email?
Me- Huh, what email? Nope? When did you send it?
(Check my phone and yep, sure enough, there's an email about something important going down.)

Friend- Did you see my text?
Me- What?
(Oh, yeah, right. But, this time it's too late and I can't get a sitter for what the text was about. Seriously?)

Yeesh! I don't even have a very good excuse. I have a smart phone. I'm just not smart enough to use it.

No comments: