Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time for a Change


I've decided to be proactive again and engage my inner writer. Figured this would be good practice before I dive back into my book. Yes, for those of you who don't know, I decided to write a book about my experience with twins and surviving a BMT. I've struggled with putting my experience about it down on paper. It's painful to recall some experiences I wish to suppress, but I know I need to do it and that it will be extremely therapeutic. Thanks to a very good friend and her Facebook pep-talk, I am back in the saddle and writing again. And also, largely in part to the fact that the boys will be in Kindergarten this year, starting Sept. 7th. I cannot even being to wrap my head around making it to this stage, but blessed is how I feel and very grateful. Now I will have oodles of time on my hands, so what better way to utilize that time than by FINALLY accomplishing my writing goal. Wish me luck!



Top 10 WORST MISTAKES...
1. Giving my hair a wavey perm, not once, but 2X! What was I thinking!!?
2. Getting your hair cut by some one who looks like Mrs. Dursley from Harry Potter, then rushes to get through the cut because she booked you too close to someone else and then says, "Uh oh!" under her breath and keeps cutting. Seriously!
3. Blogging when nobody can open my blog page. Thus, the blog change.
4. Eating TOO much junk. PERIOD!
5. Not exercising.
6. Staying up TOO late.
7. Spending money when I don't need to.
8. Being worried about things I cannot control.
9. Not showering for 3 days.
10. Losing my temper.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i'm a little jealous that your boys get to start kidnergarten this year. the cut-off here is sept. 1 so ian won't start till next year. i hope keane and ethan love it! and i'm so glad you're blogging again!

Julie and Carlos said...

How's kinder going???!! I am amazed they are so big! And I think that writing a book is a great idea!!!!